[MH2 POLL] How often should Event Quests cycle in MH2?

Anything related to the game can fit here.

How frequently should the event quests rotate in MH2?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:55 pm

Every day
18%
Every other day
57%
Every three days
25%

Total votes: 44

Lutyrannus

Re: [MH2 POLL] How often should Event Quests cycle in MH2?

Post by Lutyrannus »

AmyRoxwell wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:29 am Sooo, any news about this becoming effective someday? I had a lot of times where I could straight up not do an event cuz everyone was doing something else or were not available due to my incompetence of being able to solo anything in this game :? it is frustating not being able to farm certain mats when time is so tight, but I understand if this cannot be done or its not planned to be done any time soon :c
I spoke with Grender about it - it seems like his current plan is to change the schedule to every other day once he adds the remaining event quests. When he does, is also when he will make the rotation/schedule more accurate to the original server.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
AmyRoxwell
Ranger

Post by AmyRoxwell »

Lutyrannus wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:44 pm
AmyRoxwell wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:29 am Sooo, any news about this becoming effective someday? I had a lot of times where I could straight up not do an event cuz everyone was doing something else or were not available due to my incompetence of being able to solo anything in this game :? it is frustating not being able to farm certain mats when time is so tight, but I understand if this cannot be done or its not planned to be done any time soon :c
I spoke with Grender about it - it seems like his current plan is to change the schedule to every other day once he adds the remaining event quests. When he does, is also when he will make the rotation/schedule more accurate to the original server.
Any eta of when that could be? Cuz that could mean tomorrow or in 2099 :c
MH Dos Enjoyer (She/Her), trying to become a Master on all weapons,
Certified Member of the Navirou's Love Club
Adam
Ranger

Post by Adam »

Ok, sorry for replying to an old post. But I hope the rotation is patched up to not be set based on the day of the month so we don't get repeat quests as often or larger than normal gaps in event quest availability.
MH1 - HR 20 | MHG - HR 30 | MH Dos - HR 200+ | MH Tri - HR 100+
MH3U - HR 70+ | MH 4U - HR 200+ | MH GU - HR 100+
MH World - HR 400+ | MH Rise - HR 850+
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

AmyRoxwell wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:49 pm
Lutyrannus wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:44 pm
Any eta of when that could be? Cuz that could mean tomorrow or in 2099 :c
I have no clue. I personally hope soon but I can't make promises since I'm not the developer.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.

Return to “General”