MH2 Online Excitement Thread

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
Lori
Greenhorn

Re: MH2 Online Excitement Thread

Post by Lori »

my ass is NOT ready for how nice it's gonna be having the full Dos experience
Captain of Navirou's Love Club (They/Them)
MH2/MHF Dual Blade fanatic
MH1 Greatsword apologist

PFP and signature BG by @Fawxhead on Twitter!
Zavlak
Greenhorn

Post by Zavlak »

Im mostly excited for the siege hunts and elder dragons, going full artillery in a lao shan lung or shen gaoren, and bombing the shit out of a white fatalis. Also seeing the complete Dundorma town for the first time, i've only been in the 4u rendition.
but between Tri or Dos online, i don't know wich i'll be playing the most.
Farmeando placas y rubís, succionando mega drogas demoniacas, y consumiendo nueces de dudosa procedencia.
Draculestia
Greenhorn

Post by Draculestia »

Zavlak wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:42 am but between Tri or Dos online, i don't know wich i'll be playing the most.
The idea that you'll be able to choose between those two things is special on its own.
Seagifts
Greenhorn

Post by Seagifts »

I just love the fact that by the end of 2023 we will probably have basically all monster hunter games with online functionality (either official or fanmade) and just a few months before the 20th anniversary of the series.
Cubo
Greenhorn

Post by Cubo »

Seagifts wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:23 pm I just love the fact that by the end of 2023 we will probably have basically all monster hunter games with online functionality (either official or fanmade) and just a few months before the 20th anniversary of the series.
It truly is the best time to be a MH fan to be honest. I love all the effort the community is doing in preserving everything <3
Shincry
Greenhorn

Post by Shincry »

Seagifts wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:23 pm I just love the fact that by the end of 2023 we will probably have basically all monster hunter games with online functionality (either official or fanmade) and just a few months before the 20th anniversary of the series.
inb4 they announce remasters with official online , lets gooo
PET THE POOGIE
AmyRoxwell
Ranger

Post by AmyRoxwell »

Lori wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:44 am my ass is NOT ready for how nice it's gonna be having the full Dos experience
Confirmed, Lori will blow up when dos becames online
MH Dos Enjoyer (She/Her), trying to become a Master on all weapons,
Certified Member of the Navirou's Love Club
Dixdros
Greenhorn

Post by Dixdros »

i asking me how many ppl will be online at the launch day :shock:
Server Developer & Admin

MH1: Dixdros HR20 · MHG: Dixdros HR30 · MH2: Dixdros HR100 · MH Frontier: HR999 GR999 · MH Frontier Classic: HR131

Draculestia
Greenhorn

Post by Draculestia »

Dixdros wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:05 pm i asking me how many ppl will be online at the launch day :shock:
That will be interesting to see. Probably significantly less people than Tri, but there has been a big resurgence of interest in Dos in recent years.

Return to “Tavern”