[MEGATHREAD] Monster Hunter Mobile: In the search of the lost media!

For any other Monster Hunter game that has not a specific section on this forum.
Jurther
Greenhorn

[MEGATHREAD] Monster Hunter Mobile: In the search of the lost media!

Post by Jurther »

Monster Hunter Mobile is a MH Spin-Off game released for docomo and FOMA mobile phones in July 2009. It was based in the second generation of Monster Hunter and included a great number of monsters from MHF2. In July 2010 a expansion was released called Monster Hunter Mobile Farm that shared data with the main game and worked as a farm for it. Lastly in July 2011 a last expansion was added, Monster Hunter Mobile Arena. This new expansion shared save with the main game too and added two new types of quests online.The new "Matching quests" in which two people hunt with other hunters and "ranking quest" in which they compete with other hunters for hunting records (monster size, etc.).

The game had a monthly subscription of 315 yen with and extra price of 315 yen for the first download. Apparently the game was updated monthly with new content. In this thread I want to find any information of the game that you can find, that goes from pictures to videos or links with the ultimate goal of getting a copy of the game and trying to save it from extinction!
I started in Kokoto, and trained in Pokke, now I work for Minegarde and Dundorma!

Forgotten MH Discord: https://discord.gg/UsN72pQ8zN
Grender
Admin

Re: Monster Hunter Mobile: In the search of the lost media!

Post by Grender »

Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12
Lutyrannus

Re: Monster Hunter Mobile: In the search of the lost media!

Post by Lutyrannus »

Stickying this to aid with the search.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.

Return to “Other Games”