100th topic, MR100 monster

Monster Hunter Rise is an action RPG that will transport players to the colorful Kamura Village, an all-new serene mountain locale that attracts visitors with its unique culture and innovative hunting technologies.
WillowCatkinsMaria
Greenhorn

100th topic, MR100 monster

Post by WillowCatkinsMaria »

What’s everyone thoughts on Scorned Magnamalo?

I think it’s challenging, a li’l easy but also very nice, probably best with Afflicted base Magnamalo in anomalies for their mixups.

It’s weapons are great because they get a purple sheen and purple is one of the best colours
Willow is the kitty cat ever she is babie dearest <3 <3 <3

Velvet in MHGU

Lotus in Sunbreak
quillan
Greenhorn

Re: 100th topic, MR100 monster

Post by quillan »

I love fighting it. Very satisfying to fight on switch axe imo. I know a lot of people have gripes with the design and particle effects (rightfully so) but I'm kind of a fan of the monster design.. So awesome. Also I'm big Azure Blaze GS fan :D
Image Break parts, no carts.
Quill MHGU/WIB/RSB
ChromaNuts
Greenhorn

Re: 100th topic, MR100 monster

Post by ChromaNuts »

It's a fun monster. I like how it's a dishonored samurai in a sense & everything about its design still holds up well for me, including the cultural references & its relation to the biology. It's definitely one of my fav variants.
The average Monster Hunter Portable games enjoyer & the admin of Monster Hunter Archive on Twitter & Instagram.
https://www.youtube.com/@chromatizer7932

Return to “Monster Hunter Rise / Sunbreak”