Cool gathering spots

Anything related to the game can fit here.
Derokuto
Greenhorn

Cool gathering spots

Post by Derokuto »

Hello! Just got off my first online experience and it was really good! A kind soul taught me some really cool gathering spots that I didn't knew about and thought that it would be cool to share and see cool gathering spots that other people know about.

In Forest and Hills the green spots in area 1, 5 and 9 are some nice places to find Kut Ku scales aka some nice money or a start into a nice (I think? It's cool at least :lol: ) Kut ku armor. The circle in just the entrance to area 2 from area 1 has some blue shrooms, paintberries and also some Kut ku scales and in area 11 you can go behind the tree trunks to get to a mining spot at the end of the little river, this really blew my mind, haven't explored the other maps outside of village yet but I hope there are little ways like this last one
In-Game: Illyana
Spanish/English
Played through World/Iceborne and Rise/Sunbreak fully, looking to experience old school MH!
Certified Insect Glaive enjoyer
Lutyrannus

Re: Cool gathering spots

Post by Lutyrannus »

My favorite part about spots like this is how they drive player interaction
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Rael
Greenhorn

Post by Rael »

Oooh the gathering mushroom gathering spots in jungle 2 that you have to follow the mosswine to are probably my favorite. Such a cool 'mechanic' even though I think it's only a one time thing
Dewqu
Greenhorn

Post by Dewqu »

There is a great hidden spot in area 6 of the jungle too, guaranteed kut-ku scales, multiple at that. Its on the little ledge next to the eggs. It's great for making the kut-ku armour pieces.
Clearly the best hunter around, will upswing you
MH1JP HR15
2Tie

Post by 2Tie »

a little tip, in mh1 there are always 4 gathering spots in every area save for camps, schrade, and fort

so if there's areas you only know of two or three spota for, odds are there's a secret one somewhere :)
Server dev // MUJI HR4 // MHG HR1 // MH2 HR0
98% of hunters have moved on to fifth gen. if you're part of the 2% who still play real action hunting games, copy this into your sig.

Return to “General”