Mhp3rd Complete patch?

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (モンスターハンターポータブル3rd) is the 3rd Generation installment in the Monster Hunter Portable series (known as Freedom internationally) for the PSP. MHP3rd was released only in Japan on December 1st, 2010.
León
Greenhorn

Mhp3rd Complete patch?

Post by León »

I heard that IncognitoMan (guy behind FUC viewtopic.php?t=32) wanted with do something similar to p3rd.

Anyone having ideas on what the game could improve on?

Scaleable UI element would be nice, especially when youre plaing on pc.
Berry
Greenhorn

Re: Mhp3rd Complete patch?

Post by Berry »

I actually do think that P3rd has just the right amount of QoL into it by base, though one thing I can definitely come up with is the ability to get the health/stamina buffs on the main village hub. Very small things also like letting you switch equipments at the hall and stuff (I believe this isn't really a compatible online feature in FUC though)

I know he posted a few times on how he found extra data for stuff like equipments and quests not really used and it was a theory that it could have been placeholders to add in a G rank later on, I believe it was even considered in development by Capcom. I'm not sure if anyone could pull something like that off but it would be very cool either way. My main thing is wanting a full english patch for the game definitely, I have been always curious on the writing for the NPC/Quest dialogue.
We drink Ritalin! | discogreninjafrog

Return to “Monster Hunter Portable 3rd”