[NOVEMBER POLL] Which siege monster is your favorite?

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.

Which siege monster is the your favorite?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:36 pm

Lao-Shan Lung
11%
Ashen Lao-Shan Lung
17%
Shen Gaoren
56%
Yama Tsukami
17%

Total votes: 18

Lutyrannus

[NOVEMBER POLL] Which siege monster is your favorite?

Post by Lutyrannus »

Last month's poll ended in a landslide victory for MH2, so this time I wanted to ask a more divided question: which siege monster is your preferred monster? For the purposes of this poll, a "siege monster" is a monster that is attempting to siege a location, and players are attempting to stop it.

Edit: the monster can be your favorite for whatever reason - for example, Ashen Lao-Shan Lung is my favorite purely because I think it looks cool and I think Lao-Shan Lung as the best BGM of any monster in the series. The only limitation to this poll is that it's only about the PS2 games. Any reason goes for calling something your favorite.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Adam
Ranger

Re: [NOVEMBER POLL] Which siege monster is your favorite?

Post by Adam »

I would vote Jhen Mohran (nostalgia plays a huge factor in this) but he's not an option. I'm going with Yama despite the thunderbugs being a bigger threat than he is (at least for me).
MH1 - HR 20 | MHG - HR 30 | MH Dos - HR 200+ | MH Tri - HR 100+
MH3U - HR 70+ | MH 4U - HR 200+ | MH GU - HR 100+
MH World - HR 400+ | MH Rise - HR 850+
AmyRoxwell
Ranger

Post by AmyRoxwell »

Shen gaoren is peak siege, actual hard to fight, does a lot of damage and it has interesting mechanics.The claw break is bs too, nobody tells you how it actually works and it is kinda illogical lol
MH Dos Enjoyer (She/Her), trying to become a Master on all weapons,
Certified Member of the Navirou's Love Club
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

Adam wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:41 pm I would vote Jhen Mohran (nostalgia plays a huge factor in this) but he's not an option. I'm going with Yama despite the thunderbugs being a bigger threat than he is (at least for me).
I just went with the PS2 games since that's what this server/forum specializes in.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Stephan/Gukst
Greenhorn

Post by Stephan/Gukst »

Yama is awesome, but simply not a good siege fight. Shen gaoren is a really good siege monster honestly the best one I have fought until now, Jhen just doesn't have the pressure and the cool mechanics fight wise (way cooler monster tho fr)

Edit: nah Jhen also really cool nvm, don't know what I was trying to say
Last edited by Stephan/Gukst on Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
sisnax
Greenhorn

Post by sisnax »

Having the ability to topple Shen Gaoren by hitting the legs and also seeing them go red was so much fun whenever I had to face him.

Return to “Tavern”