It's moderatin' time!

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
Lutyrannus

It's moderatin' time!

Post by Lutyrannus »

Finally figured out my avatar and signature, it's over for you guys. *cracks knuckles* looks like we got some keyboard warriors to watch over.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
pepesito1
Ranger

Re: It's moderatin' time!

Post by pepesito1 »

Lutyrannus would you still love me if i was a worm
Mexican, eng/esp ok, 19 years old, huge xenoblade, ace attorney, half life and monster hunter nerd
In life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters.
Lori
Greenhorn

Post by Lori »

First one to get banned should go in the Hall of Fame
Captain of Navirou's Love Club (They/Them)
MH2/MHF Dual Blade fanatic
MH1 Greatsword apologist

PFP and signature BG by @Fawxhead on Twitter!
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

pepesito1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:56 am Lutyrannus would you still love me if i was a worm
Just wanted to let you know that for me, the "warning" icon is really close to the quote icon. All it takes to click is moving my mouse over to the left a little.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
pepesito1
Ranger

Post by pepesito1 »

and if i was a wyrm :shock:
Mexican, eng/esp ok, 19 years old, huge xenoblade, ace attorney, half life and monster hunter nerd
In life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters.
DrachenBuster
Greenhorn

Post by DrachenBuster »

Lutyrannus wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:51 am Finally figured out my avatar and signature, it's over for you guys. *cracks knuckles* looks like we got some keyboard warriors to watch over.
Luty, if I were a small goblin-like creature on the verge of a painful death, and you had the means to do so, would you put me down?
MH2Dos this dick fit in yo mouth?
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

DrachenBuster wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:14 am
Lutyrannus wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:51 am Finally figured out my avatar and signature, it's over for you guys. *cracks knuckles* looks like we got some keyboard warriors to watch over.
Luty, if I were a small goblin-like creature on the verge of a painful death, and you had the means to do so, would you put me down?
With pleasure.

Return to “Tavern”