im about to start dos for the first time, what should i be on the lookout for?

Are you stuck? Don't know how to do something? Ask here!
pepesito1
Ranger

im about to start dos for the first time, what should i be on the lookout for?

Post by pepesito1 »

i played through mh1 and mhg in the last 3/4 months and the only thing im missing in mhg is crimson fatalis mats

is there anything i should know about dos before starting it? :?: :?: :?: :?: :D
Mexican, eng/esp ok, 19 years old, huge xenoblade, ace attorney, half life and monster hunter nerd
In life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters.
Lutyrannus

Re: im about to start dos for the first time, what should i be on the lookout for?

Post by Lutyrannus »

It released just a couple months after Monster Hunter Portable released, so it's kind of odd in that it's clearly a follow-up/sequel to Monster Hunter G, but also a companion piece to Monster Hunter Portable? It's really obvious when you consider the PSP connection feature and just how surprisingly necessary it is to doing all the content in the game.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
pepesito1
Ranger

Re: im about to start dos for the first time, what should i be on the lookout for?

Post by pepesito1 »

sincerely idk if i will "cheat in" the portable connection bonuses, because i know that if i was playing dos back in the day, my parents would probably not have bought portable for me :D
Mexican, eng/esp ok, 19 years old, huge xenoblade, ace attorney, half life and monster hunter nerd
In life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters.
haseo14
Greenhorn

Post by haseo14 »

Since you come from playing mh1 and mhg, the new thing would be the seasons. Try to remember the places that can be accessed depending on the season, making the most of the seasons so as not to spend money unnecessarily, especially in the early stages of the game.
AcuteAcid
Greenhorn

Post by AcuteAcid »

NPC's have a lot of helpful info in their text. Be sure to lend them your ear when you can :D

Return to “Help & Support”