Silverlos & anti-Silverlos sets

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, known in Japan as Monster Hunter XX, is an action-role-playing game in the Monster Hunter series developed and published by Capcom. The game serves as an expanded edition of Monster Hunter Generations.
WillowCatkinsMaria
Greenhorn

Silverlos & anti-Silverlos sets

Post by WillowCatkinsMaria »

When it comes to making mixed sets in MHGU that desire Sharpness +2, or of the like, Silver Rathalos is a very active participant in repeated grinding especially with the transmog system.

So, we have to make the experience less painful and adapt, as Hyper Silverlos is a menace.

For all playstyles, there’s a million ways to encounter this and my way as an IG main is that I use standing X under it’s legs and standing A far away to maintain safe distance.

For set making, I believe that Wind Res (Hi) will be most beneficial, as it’s winds get in the way alongside Evade Extender for avoiding the ridiculous aoes Hyper and it have.
Willow is the kitty cat ever she is babie dearest <3 <3 <3

Velvet in MHGU

Lotus in Sunbreak
Jo_
Greenhorn

Re: Silverlos & anti-Silverlos sets

Post by Jo_ »

I went the stunlock route with my anti-rath set. I’m using Nerscylla Sleep SnS Adept Style with the skills Bombardier, Trap Master, Mounting Master, Repeat Offender, Status Crit.

Start with a loop of trap -> flash -> sleep bomb -> Blue Oil KO -> repeat until I run out of supplies.I then start going for Adept mounting attacks. Granted this really only works with other hunters since I do not have enough DPS to kill him solo in a reasonable amount of time.
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Image
WillowCatkinsMaria
Greenhorn

Re: Silverlos & anti-Silverlos sets

Post by WillowCatkinsMaria »

Jo_ wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:28 pm I went the stunlock route with my anti-rath set. I’m using Nerscylla Sleep SnS Adept Style with the skills Bombardier, Trap Master, Mounting Master, Repeat Offender, Status Crit.

Start with a loop of trap -> flash -> sleep bomb -> Blue Oil KO -> repeat until I run out of supplies.I then start going for Adept mounting attacks. Granted this really only works with other hunters since I do not have enough DPS to kill him solo in a reasonable amount of time.

This seems rly great in a team of heavy bowgun users, just utter demolishment
Willow is the kitty cat ever she is babie dearest <3 <3 <3

Velvet in MHGU

Lotus in Sunbreak

Return to “Monster Hunter Generations U / XX”