Forum etiquette

Important announcements related to our project.
Grender
Admin

Forum etiquette

Post by Grender »

Greetings! In addition to our normal Terms of Use I'd like to provide some clarification about what we expect when using our forum:

1. Use the search function!

This is specially relevant when you intend to ask a question: first, use the search bar to see if it has been answered already or you can find the information you are looking for.

2. Respect the purpose of each section.

Sections exist for a reason, make sure you write your post in the appropriate one. When in doubt, you can always ask in the Tavern or even suggest a new section to be created.

3. Shitposting may be fun; up to a certain extent.

While occasional "shitposting" is fun, please do not abuse it as it can eventually lead to useless content being created and can bloat the entire forum. We reserve the right to delete some of these postings. Off-Topic is your place to be playful. :)

4. Careful with big images!

Whether you are inserting an image in your signature or just attaching it to your post, try to not use extremely big images (specially in height and when used in signatures). If your image is really, really big but you still want to attach it, please simply use the URL function or use the spoiler tag in order to hide it.

We recommend using https://imgur.com/ to upload your images as they are permanent and doesn't require any account to upload them.

5. Don't share copyrighted material.

This rule is the same in our Discord. It primarily applies to dumped games and BIOS files.

6. Be respectful to fellow hunters.

While this is already covered in our Terms of Use I think it's important to remind that you MUST stay civil while interacting with other persons from this community.
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12

Return to “Announcements”