Readability of Posts

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
León
Greenhorn

Readability of Posts

Post by León »

Idk if its just me but im having a hard time to differentiate between posts.
Its probably cuz im not used to these "old school" forum layouts.
I suppose changing the color of the post segment might help, but it might also throw off the color composition of the whole site.

León
Greenhorn

Re: Readability of Posts

Post by León »

I just noticed that i can just look at the avatar of the author to have an easier time lol
Grender
Admin

Post by Grender »

I slightly changed the color of the background to make it a bit more darker, also doubled the margin between one message and another. Let me know if it helps. ;)

(Make sure to do Ctrl+F5 to reload the page and clear cache)
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12
2Tie

Post by 2Tie »

something that bzpower used to do back in the day was, every other post had a slightly darker background. helped with visual seperation of posts without taking up more screen real estate
Server dev // MUJI HR4 // MHG HR1 // MH2 HR0
98% of hunters have moved on to fifth gen. if you're part of the 2% who still play real action hunting games, copy this into your sig.
Grender
Admin

Post by Grender »

2Tie wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:54 pm something that bzpower used to do back in the day was, every other post had a slightly darker background. helped with visual seperation of posts without taking up more screen real estate
Done!
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12
Shincry
Greenhorn

Post by Shincry »

Not sure if there's any "Dark mode" but being able to toggle it (In case there's no dark mode) would be nice since at night the color might be too bright!
PET THE POOGIE
pepesito1
Ranger

Post by pepesito1 »

Shincry wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:14 pm Not sure if there's any "Dark mode" but being able to toggle it (In case there's no dark mode) would be nice since at night the color might be too bright!
you should just have the Dark Reader browser extension installed :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Mexican, eng/esp ok, 19 years old, huge xenoblade, ace attorney, half life and monster hunter nerd
In life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters.
Shincry
Greenhorn

Post by Shincry »

pepesito1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:48 pm you should just have the Dark Reader browser extension installed :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Oh, never used it... Thanks!

I still think that a designed Dark mode is better (Since it's adapted for that? Not sure if i'm explaining myself correctly) but your suggestion is reeeeeally helpful! (Love that I can configure it)
PET THE POOGIE
Draculestia
Greenhorn

Post by Draculestia »

Shincry wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:14 pm Not sure if there's any "Dark mode" but being able to toggle it (In case there's no dark mode) would be nice since at night the color might be too bright!
This colour is pretty soft on the eyes at night. Dark mode people have become far too sensitive :lol:

Return to “Tavern”