Looking for people to play with :3

Are you looking for partners to accomplish something? This is your quest board!
Violet
Greenhorn

Looking for people to play with :3

Post by Violet »

Hi hiii ^.^ I was wondering if anyone would like to play MHG together sometime? I'm relatively early on in it, I'm only HR2 in multiplayer and am on 4 star quests in village, but really love the social element of MH games and was curious if anyone (preferably around the same point in the game) would like to chip away at multiplayer together sometime ?
Lutyrannus

Re: Looking for people to play with :3

Post by Lutyrannus »

Being honest, MHG will probably be kind of dead right now with the MH2 private server having gone public so soon. Because of that, it may be best to ask for players in the Discord whenever you hop online, but honestly so many of us are wrapped up in Dos it might be a hard time finding folks :lol: I promise that usually 1JP and MHG would have more players than they do right now.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Adam
Ranger

Post by Adam »

I don't mean to be rude but MHG is a bad spot to start for gen 1, I recommend to start with MH1JP and transfer your character over to MHG after you get to high rank. Tho MH1 and MHG don't have the playerbase they had 2 weeks ago due the MHDos servers being released to the public, so there might not be many players for a while.
MH1 - HR 20 | MHG - HR 30 | MH Dos - HR 200+ | MH Tri - HR 100+
MH3U - HR 70+ | MH 4U - HR 200+ | MH GU - HR 100+
MH World - HR 400+ | MH Rise - HR 850+
Violet
Greenhorn

Post by Violet »

Adam wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:01 am I don't mean to be rude but MHG is a bad spot to start for gen 1, I recommend to start with MH1JP and transfer your character over to MHG after you get to high rank. Tho MH1 and MHG don't have the playerbase they had 2 weeks ago due the MHDos servers being released to the public, so there might not be many players for a while.
I only own the US version of MH1, and am not really wanting to buy and import a game I already own the localized version of hehe ^.^
Violet
Greenhorn

Post by Violet »

Lutyrannus wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:18 am Being honest, MHG will probably be kind of dead right now with the MH2 private server having gone public so soon. Because of that, it may be best to ask for players in the Discord whenever you hop online, but honestly so many of us are wrapped up in Dos it might be a hard time finding folks :lol: I promise that usually 1JP and MHG would have more players than they do right now.
Yeaah I noticed, i've also been a little wrapped up in Dos admittedly and might come back to G after :3 Still ! Thought it was worth a shot to post
Adam
Ranger

Post by Adam »

Violet wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:35 pm
Adam wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:01 am I don't mean to be rude but MHG is a bad spot to start for gen 1, I recommend to start with MH1JP and transfer your character over to MHG after you get to high rank. Tho MH1 and MHG don't have the playerbase they had 2 weeks ago due the MHDos servers being released to the public, so there might not be many players for a while.
I only own the US version of MH1, and am not really wanting to buy and import a game I already own the localized version of hehe ^.^
The US version and JP version actually have a few notable difference's worth the play IMO with the benefit of online play.
MH1 - HR 20 | MHG - HR 30 | MH Dos - HR 200+ | MH Tri - HR 100+
MH3U - HR 70+ | MH 4U - HR 200+ | MH GU - HR 100+
MH World - HR 400+ | MH Rise - HR 850+
Violet
Greenhorn

Post by Violet »

Adam wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:10 am
The US version and JP version actually have a few notable difference's worth the play IMO with the benefit of online play.
I appreciate your recommendation, but think I'll pass ^.^ A few differences aren't quite worth buying a third copy of essentially the same game to me, and I get online play in MHG !
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

Violet wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:53 pm
Adam wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:10 am

I appreciate your recommendation, but think I'll pass ^.^ A few differences aren't quite worth buying a third copy of essentially the same game to me, and I get online play in MHG !
I think the differences between 1JP and MHG are more than "a few," and I definitely wouldn't personally consider them the same game, but regardless, it's totally valid to not want to purchase a game, lol. Whichever you end up playing, I just hope you have a good time.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Schrade Academy
Greenhorn

Post by Schrade Academy »

I'm on the maximum HR in G, but i'll gladly help and play together with you ^^
I still need some materials in LR and HR to make some weapons that i wanted to make!

Feel free to ping me in the Oldschool Discord whenever you want to play!
Monster Hunter Lore and Worldview Researcher
Hunter from Pokke since 2011
Youtube Channel (BR): Schrade Academy

Violet
Greenhorn

Post by Violet »

Schrade Academy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:07 am I'm on the maximum HR in G, but i'll gladly help and play together with you ^^
I still need some materials in LR and HR to make some weapons that i wanted to make!

Feel free to ping me in the Oldschool Discord whenever you want to play!
Oh yayayay I look forward to it ^.^ ! I have a few surgeries this week so finding time might be a bit tricky, but i'll let you know <3

Return to “Looking For Group”