Question about Guiding lands

Monster Hunter: World is the fifth entry of the main Monster Hunter series. The game was released for PS4 and Xbox One on January 26th, 2018, and released on Windows on August 9th, 2018. On September 6th, 2019 the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion released.
ramiroflores
Greenhorn

Question about Guiding lands

Post by ramiroflores »

Can I ask you something about the lead countries? For example, if I upgrade the Coral Region to level 7 and lure out a Namielle, is she always a Hardened or does she have a normal chance of spawning?
Yuminda
Greenhorn

Re: Question about Guiding lands

Post by Yuminda »

I'm not 100% sure, but it should be the case, yeah. If I remember it correctly, every monster except for Nergigante (or so?, with 50% chance of being hardened) will be hardened in that area. Tho I'm not sure why Nerg has a 50% chance of spawning non hardened...
But that ain't a problem, since you can downgrade every monster material to its non hardened counterpart, as u may already know.
You can also downgrade the area back or fight Nami on another hunters grinding lands. =°^°=
(I hope my memory doesn't trick me...)
Edit: I think your question should be in 5th Gen Worldborne section^^'
Lutyrannus

Re: Question about Guiding lands

Post by Lutyrannus »

Moved to Monster Hunter World / Iceborne.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.

Return to “Monster Hunter World / Iceborne”