Post your setup!

The place to discuss ANYTHING not related to the Monster Hunter universe. Please, keep politics, religions, and any controversial topic out of this section.
Lutyrannus

Re: Post your setup!

Post by Lutyrannus »

Jo_ wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:19 pm There's a LAN cable running behind and off to the left for multiplayer. I don't think this setup could be improved in any way tbh.Image
Oh man, I am extremely jealous of that...
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

THERE WE GO :lol:
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Grender
Admin

Post by Grender »

That's a big CRT. :o
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

Grender wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:23 pm That's a big CRT. :o
32-incher, baby!! 8-)
jamie
Greenhorn

Post by jamie »

all the cables are much cleaner now, but i've got this pc cobbled together with spare parts running retroarch. it has an old amd graphics card using crt_emudriver running into a vga to component transcoder to put out native resolutions onto a tv! scales everything properly regardless of what the native resolution is. originally was just for fighting games, but is super fun for playing any kind of 4:3 games. have been playing dos on mainly my steam deck, but have been tossing the save back and forth between that and here

she/they
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

jamie wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:07 pm all the cables are much cleaner now, but i've got this pc cobbled together with spare parts running retroarch. it has an old amd graphics card using crt_emudriver running into a vga to component transcoder to put out native resolutions onto a tv! scales everything properly regardless of what the native resolution is. originally was just for fighting games, but is super fun for playing any kind of 4:3 games. have been playing dos on mainly my steam deck, but have been tossing the save back and forth between that and here
JAMIE'S A CRTCHAD LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: who am I kidding of course you are, you're a fighting game player lol
pepesito1
Ranger

Post by pepesito1 »

this is my setup I am a very modern man

Mexican, eng/esp ok, 19 years old, huge xenoblade, ace attorney, half life and monster hunter nerd
In life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters.
jamie
Greenhorn

Post by jamie »

Lutyrannus wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:59 am JAMIE'S A CRTCHAD LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: who am I kidding of course you are, you're a fighting game player lol
my partner also is a big competitive melee player so we have like four CRTs floating around the house :lol: :ugeek:

she/they
Skulrog
Greenhorn

Post by Skulrog »

Yooooo this is sick! It hits me right in the feels, looks super cozy. I've been on the hunt for a CRT, I've been eyeing Craigslist and Facebook marketplace for something. There is a widescreen CRT nearby but its $250 and I don't have the cash or space to use it meaningfully. If I'm not picky though, I'm sure I can get some kind of CRT for real cheap, just gotta be patient.
Jo_ wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:19 pm There's a LAN cable running behind and off to the left for multiplayer. I don't think this setup could be improved in any way tbh.Image
Discord Name: skulrog
Monster Hunter, Metal Gear, Minecraft, SMT, and many others.
Kresna
Greenhorn

Post by Kresna »

Grainy photo of my desk

Return to “Off-Topic”