Good night(?), hunters.

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
Lutyrannus

Good night(?), hunters.

Post by Lutyrannus »

Well, it's 5:23am on a Sunday, and yet here I sit at my desk awake, having decided that apparently 2am-5am was the best time to work on the forums, lol. Regardless, I am going to bed, and hope that I have served you all humbly. I made this post because I want to ask - what would you like to see done differently? What do you think I (and others) am doing well? What am I doing poorly? I want this forum to be here for a long, long time, so I want to hear directly from you guys, the users.

Even if you don't have much to say, feel free to use this post to chat. I'll see you all tomorrow (...er, today, but you get the idea).
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Grender
Admin

Re: Good night(?), hunters.

Post by Grender »

Good night! I used to be a night owl like you (and I still am) but I'm slowly changing that... I'm getting old. :cry:
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12
Draculestia
Greenhorn

Re: Good night(?), hunters.

Post by Draculestia »

Lutyrannus wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:26 am I made this post because I want to ask - what would you like to see done differently? What do you think I (and others) am doing well? What am I doing poorly? I want this forum to be here for a long, long time, so I want to hear directly from you guys, the users.

Even if you don't have much to say, feel free to use this post to chat. I'll see you all tomorrow (...er, today, but you get the idea).
I'm glad you've got a long-term outlook, because I also want this forum to be here in many, many years to come. Occasionally I have the privilege of stumbling across forums from the early 2000s which are still around and that I can get good, informative knowledge from, so I'd like this place to be that in 20 years to come as well. 15+ years ago we never considered what would remain on the internet in the long term, because the internet was still relatively new, but now we can see what has survived, and yes, some websites can live on for 25+ years; totally inconceivable back then. For the benefit of the MH series as a whole, and also 1st and 2nd gen MH, I'd love this place to stay here forever. The closure of the Minegarde forum was a terrible loss, and had it remained, I think the community would have been much better off for it.

Return to “Tavern”