Introductions? Introduction!

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
Dewqu
Greenhorn

Re: Introductions? Introduction!

Post by Dewqu »

Sup! Name's Dewqu, 20 years old and she /her.

I play all kinds of games, though i have a large interest in older/retro games, cut content, prototypes and game lore. I technically started playin MH with Freedom on the PSP, but I didn't properly get into the games until i played Portable 3rd later, it's why I have a soft spot for gen 3.

I've played most of the games in the series, with a couple exceptions like 4 and F2, and I've enjoyed each one. Lately I have been playing the oldest games in the franchise, and I have found that I quite enjoy them.

I dabble in all weapons but you will mostly see me using things like SnS, GS, Hammer, HH, GL or Bow, depending on the game.
Clearly the best hunter around, will upswing you
MH1JP HR15
DrachenBuster
Greenhorn

Post by DrachenBuster »

I'm DrachenBuster.
My in-game name is usually DRACHEN.
I use a variety of weapons but Hammer, Lance and Greatsword are the main ones. Although Gen 2 Hunting Horn is my favorite.
My favorite monster as of now is Monoblos.
Yeah. That's about it.
MH2Dos this dick fit in yo mouth?
jamie
Greenhorn

Post by jamie »

hii im jamie!

3u was my first game in the series as a college kid, and played 4u soon after on launch, and then soon after world/iceborne when it came to pc. rise/sunbreak got me interested in the series again, and so i started playing backwards through the games and am being eaten alive by the series. dos is where im at currently, and very excited for it to go online. despite having thousands of hours across the games and actively played them across three generations, i oddly still feel like a new fan to the series since i never really interacted with any monster hunter communities or scenes, just my friends that i played with.

i also love fighting games! i will play you in whatever game you want

she/they
Shupport
Greenhorn

Post by Shupport »

Hey~! I'm Shupport/Pogmu. I'm 23 yo, use he/they and I really got into MH games when my brother introduced me to World. It took a while for it to click for me but after taking like, a 7 month break, I got sucked in REALLY hard.
I originally played Freedom Unite with my brother before but I hadn't played any MH games since. :]
I'm currently playing through MH1JP, MHTri, and MHRiseBreak! I also own copies of MH4U and MHGU but I thought to put those ones on hold since I wanna try out the older gens first.

I'm a SWAxe main first and a LS main second. Picked up the beautiful SWAxe when I played World and I've fallen in love, honestly. My brother got me to play the LS after many, many quests in World and while I was hesitant I love it too.

Favorite monstie is probably Alatreon or Fatalis tbh. I just think they are neat. *Holds them up like Marge Simpson holding up a potato.*
SHUPPORT on MH1JP/G , MHDOS, MHTRI , MHFRONTIERZ
POGMU & NANIKUSA on MHWORLDBORNE, MHRISEBREAK

GMT+8 time, low rank in all Shupport characters lol.
Mitsarugi
Greenhorn

Post by Mitsarugi »

Hey Mitsarugi here,

I've been playing Monster Hunter for almost 20 years now.
Most might remember me from the "Monster Hunter Font" i made, the "Monster Hunter Guild 1 & 2" Music videos, the Monster Hunter 1 Wikipedia or from being one of the Administrators back on the MHInter Discord for Monster Hunter Online, i helped maintain with Kogath and Aslind and made .pdf Tutorials.

Happy to see everyone here, Hunt or be Hunted!
/!\ Not using any of my old save files, all new games and my ingame name is Ashaylia now /!\
Grender
Admin

Post by Grender »

Mitsarugi wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:42 pm Hey Mitsarugi here,

Most might remember me from the "Monster Hunter Font" i made, the "Monster Hunter Guild 1 & 2" Music videos, the Monster Hunter 1 Wikipedia or from being one of the Administrators back on the MHInter Discord for Monster Hunter Online, i helped maintain with Kogath and Aslind and made .pdf Tutorials.

Happy to have you here!
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12
iwuh
Greenhorn

Post by iwuh »

I'm Iwuh (that's a capital i, not a lowercase L), I'm 22 y/o and my pronouns are he/they.

I got into MonHun when 4U released and since then I've played Gen/GU, World/IB, and Rise/SB. I've played some Frontier on a private server, and the early game of FU and 3U but haven't gotten too far in either. I'm not a huge lover of the 5th gen games so I'm very excited to go back and experience the older entries in the series, starting with MH1. I mostly play HH and SnS depending on the game, with a side of HBG and Lance. As may be obvious, I'm a huge fan of Lagiacrus and the leviathans in general.

Other than MonHun I mostly play MMOs, fighting games, and an eclectic mix of other games. It's about time for the internet to reject social media and return to forums so I'm very glad that this place has been created!
Lagiacrus Enthusiast
BabyRath
Greenhorn

Post by BabyRath »

Hello everyone, I'm BabyRath ! 24, he/him

I've been playing MH since the F2/FU days, with only a big break around GU/Worldborne. I'm a HBG main. My favourite thing to do is to complete Guild Card awards in the games so if you ever want help for this I'd be happy to ! So far, I'm in FU, 3U, 4U, GU and Risebreak but I hope to start my journey in World and PS2 MH games very soon ! If you ever see a Shura or Chalcy, the names I use for my female and male avatars respectively, then feel free to hit me up for a hunt.

I came in this community with two big projects and dreams : One is to grow a Youtube channel where I can spill my MH brainrot, and the other is to write a novel based on my OCs. I also dable in editing so I'd be happy to lend a hand to any MH project out there that would need it.

Hoping for some fruitful exchanges in here ! See y'all on the tavern
Guild Card Awards Enthusiast

Jo_
Greenhorn

Post by Jo_ »

Mitsarugi wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:42 pm Hey Mitsarugi here,

Holy cow. Your font is the one I used in my signature, so thanks!
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Image
Tony-revor
Greenhorn

Post by Tony-revor »

Hey I'm Tony, I'm pretty old. I like fighting games, touhou and monster hunter. I enjoy cooking and eating.
My favorite game is MHTri, it's the MH I started playing with and as a sea lover it was enough to capture me.

I don't really have a favorite weapon but sns is probably my safe pick most of the times.
I also don't have any big plans here but to hang out. I love forums.
Gaming.
Italian, beginner Touhou fan, mostly play the Hisoutensoku fighting game (Aya main).
Also known as Tony the one that helped a bunch of brothers do a powderstone quest naked as his first MH1 online quest.

Return to “Tavern”