Suggestion: Username and Avatar to the Left of Posts

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
Lutyrannus

Re: Suggestion: Username and Avatar to the Left of Posts

Post by Lutyrannus »

Excylis wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:20 am
Lutyrannus wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:06 am Okay, okay, hot take I know, but I actually preferred the avatars on the right side.

Since people read from left to read, it makes more sense imo for the post to be on the left side.
Personally, I think it makes the most sense to know the author before reading the post.
Well when the avatar was on the right side, the name of the poster was still on the left. It just moved the avatar out of the way of the post, so you could still see it and have that bit of customization, but the focus was still on the post.

I mean, I think this works too, don't get me wrong. I just like the focus on the post
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Excylis
Greenhorn

Re: Suggestion: Username and Avatar to the Left of Posts

Post by Excylis »

Lutyrannus wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:34 amWell when the avatar was on the right side, the name of the poster was still on the left.
Huh... that's really weird, I didn't realise.

Return to “Tavern”