So this is how it begins :b

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
AmyRoxwell
Ranger

Re: So this is how it begins :b

Post by AmyRoxwell »

Lori wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:29 am
AmyRoxwell wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:25 am
Lori wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:08 am
Honestly, Blender 2.8+ is my favorite and what I like to use the most! I just don't really have a choice a lot of the time :(
I prefer having the last version due to hip compatibility with my gpu, so I can use my gpu to render stuff :b
2.79 is what I started with so I admittedly have a huge soft spot for it but every time I have to boot it back up for some old plugin that's only compatible with pre 2.8 I feel like I'm not gonna make it

You are braver than I......
I LIVE IN THE EDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (also the plugins I use are made for recent version of blender and get updated quickly if they break, thank god)
MH Dos Enjoyer (She/Her), trying to become a Master on all weapons,
Certified Member of the Navirou's Love Club
Draculestia
Greenhorn

Post by Draculestia »

I'm really excited to participate on a forum again - it's been too long. It's an irreplaceable format for chatting online, so, long may it live on!

It's an exciting time in old MH. I suppose some don't consider it old, but Tri becoming playable online again is a dream come true for me. Of course, courtesy of the folks behind MHOldSchool, we can play 1 and G online with ease, and one day Dos will be supported as well. These games have an inimitable charm to them, so preserving the online experience is really important. This forum being made is another great bonus for old hunters. Big thanks to everyone involved!
AmyRoxwell
Ranger

Post by AmyRoxwell »

We will someday had the holy trinity of multiplayer from old school monster hunter and it is going to be so awesome when we get the dos server >:3
MH Dos Enjoyer (She/Her), trying to become a Master on all weapons,
Certified Member of the Navirou's Love Club
assmodeus
Greenhorn

Post by assmodeus »

8-) I love this! The forum really brings the classic feel back and seems way safer for preservation purposes. It seems really well done as well.
Draculestia
Greenhorn

Post by Draculestia »

assmodeus wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:22 am 8-) I love this! The forum really brings the classic feel back and seems way safer for preservation purposes. It seems really well done as well.
My only complaint is username, posts and join date being on the right side of your post instead of the left on desktop. I really hope that can be shifted to the left at some point.
WillowCatkinsMaria
Greenhorn

Post by WillowCatkinsMaria »

I’m ngllllll I loooooove this forum more than twt or discord
Willow is the kitty cat ever she is babie dearest <3 <3 <3

Velvet in MHGU

Lotus in Sunbreak
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

WillowCatkinsMaria wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:05 pm I’m ngllllll I loooooove this forum more than twt or discord
It's definitely more enjoyable than those, lol, despite the obviously lower reach. Plus everything posted here will be indexed for as long as Grender can keep the site running.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
WillowCatkinsMaria
Greenhorn

Post by WillowCatkinsMaria »

Lutyrannus wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:23 am
WillowCatkinsMaria wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:05 pm I’m ngllllll I loooooove this forum more than twt or discord
It's definitely more enjoyable than those, lol, despite the obviously lower reach. Plus everything posted here will be indexed for as long as Grender can keep the site running.
The indexing is heavenly nowadays
Willow is the kitty cat ever she is babie dearest <3 <3 <3

Velvet in MHGU

Lotus in Sunbreak

Return to “Tavern”