Palicos & Palamutes

Monster Hunter Rise is an action RPG that will transport players to the colorful Kamura Village, an all-new serene mountain locale that attracts visitors with its unique culture and innovative hunting technologies.
WillowCatkinsMaria
Greenhorn

Palicos & Palamutes

Post by WillowCatkinsMaria »

How do you all do ur palicos & palamutes?

I like to do 1 fighter & 1 gather
Willow is the kitty cat ever she is babie dearest <3 <3 <3

Velvet in MHGU

Lotus in Sunbreak
Shincry
Greenhorn

Re: Palicos & Palamutes

Post by Shincry »

I'm always going for the Gatherer one.

The Toads are way too powerful and extra mats is always nice.

Since i'm not trying to get good "times" anymore I won't bother with meta-buddies so, yeah.
PET THE POOGIE
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

I switch it up almost every hunt; my companions are all named after locations in the Monster Hunter universe. For example I have a canyne named "Loc" and another named "Lac" that I always use together. I also have a canyne named Minegarde and a felyne named Kokoto, both of which wear Rathalos armor.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Adam
Ranger

Post by Adam »

Depends on the build I'm using normally I would use a gathering palico and a palamute but I always forget that I can ride palamute's. If I'm using my deriliction build I always use 2 healing palico's unless I'm on gunner then I'm using heroics.
MH1 - HR 20 | MHG - HR 30 | MH Dos - HR 200+ | MH Tri - HR 100+
MH3U - HR 70+ | MH 4U - HR 200+ | MH GU - HR 100+
MH World - HR 400+ | MH Rise - HR 850+
MrsGarden
Greenhorn

Post by MrsGarden »

Lutyrannus wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:37 pm I switch it up almost every hunt; my companions are all named after locations in the Monster Hunter universe. For example I have a canyne named "Loc" and another named "Lac" that I always use together. I also have a canyne named Minegarde and a felyne named Kokoto, both of which wear Rathalos armor.
This reminds me how I have my cats named "Reco" and "Lección" so they read "Recolección" (basically one way to say Gathering in Spanish) hahaha
Wishiwashi enjoyer. Obsessed with Pokémon, FromSoft and Monster Hunter. Too young to have ever really use a forum
They/Them She/Her
Artylo
Greenhorn

Post by Artylo »

I pretty much had my palico do healing since the very start. The Healing Clover Bat and the AoE heal it provides is literally enough to take the harder anomaly monster from full stamina to completely broken, tired and on the brink of death. If only it placed it more frequently and didn't spend 90% of its time watering trees.
I'd run a second palico if it weren't for the fact that I'm just Okami obsessed and that Amaterasu layered armour is literally never getting unequipped from my palamute. That and sometimes I like not having to run all over the place if I'm doing solo hunts.
— Arty

I'm just a voice, pal.
Host of ARTV. Poseur anarcho-punk. Occasional writer, programmer and editor. 5級 in Riichi Mahjong.
MH1 - HR15 - ID: 7BKNX0 · MHG - N/A · MH2 - N/A · MH Sunbreak- MR503:HR757:AL300
ChromaNuts
Greenhorn

Post by ChromaNuts »

Gatherer & gatherer for obvious reasons.
The average Monster Hunter Portable games enjoyer & the admin of Monster Hunter Archive on Twitter & Instagram.
https://www.youtube.com/@chromatizer7932
Shupport
Greenhorn

Post by Shupport »

I mostly use a healer palico and an attack palamute.
I need those extra heals cause I'm reckless as hell and the palamute needs to do extra baby damage while I'm healing lmao
SHUPPORT on MH1JP/G , MHDOS, MHTRI , MHFRONTIERZ
POGMU & NANIKUSA on MHWORLDBORNE, MHRISEBREAK

GMT+8 time, low rank in all Shupport characters lol.

Return to “Monster Hunter Rise / Sunbreak”