What is your best memory from playing on the private server?

A place to discuss anything related to the Monster Hunter universe, our project, or this forum itself (for example, suggestions). Please, for talks about specific games use the appropriate sections.
Lutyrannus

What is your best memory from playing on the private server?

Post by Lutyrannus »

I'd love to hear all of your favorite moments playing MH1 and MHG online. What moment stands out to you the most?
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
LonkMan
Greenhorn

Re: What is your best memory from playing on the private server?

Post by LonkMan »

Nothing feels better than getting saved by a Hammer or Great Sword because they flung me in the air by mistake. Those rare high moments
It's me the Sword and Shield player. The Healer or something. You know, with Wide-Range. Or at least gives potions because Wide-Range is goofy sometimes.

Dewqu
Greenhorn

Post by Dewqu »

Probably my first Lao-Shan Lung tbh, it was quite the spectacle for sure
Clearly the best hunter around, will upswing you
MH1JP HR15
Grender
Admin

Post by Grender »

Definitely killing Fatalis for the first time.
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR12
Cubo
Greenhorn

Post by Cubo »

The best memory I have is by far defeating my first Lao Shan Lung. It felt so hype, even when preparing before de quest I was trembling. The quest was awesome with everyone doing a bit of roleplay and having a commander to guide us and give us tips and indications. When we managed to defeat the giant menace everyone celebrated as I have never seen
Jo_
Greenhorn

Post by Jo_ »

My very first interaction on the private server was with a spanish-speaking fellow. We seemingly couldn't understand each other, but we hopped into a 1 star velociprey quest and suddenly we communicated via methods beyond langauge. We both knew we didn't give a shit about those velociprey; we were hunting the RATHALOS. We did it with out terrible starter gear and not a cart between us.
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎Image
Jurther
Greenhorn

Post by Jurther »

Probably killing fatalis for the first time yeah! I also remember my first day in the server in 2020 when I was playing in my old computer and the game was a bit laggy (that is the reason I stopped playing until 2021 that I got my current computer) but a guy helped me to farm the Gypceros full armor set. I also remember doing a Rathalos that days too. The community was good even then!
I started in Kokoto, and trained in Pokke, now I work for Minegarde and Dundorma!

Forgotten MH Discord: https://discord.gg/UsN72pQ8zN
Mika
Greenhorn

Post by Mika »

Hahaha probably the tripple upswings me and Henryk did to other teammates during one Lao or Rathalos hunt. Completely hindering any progress of the other players lmfaoo :mrgreen:
  • \-\-\ Monster Hunter /-/-/
  • Monster Hunter 1jp : HR20 / Fatalis
  • Monster Hunter G : HR13 / Crimson Fatalis ✗
  • Monster Hunter Dos : HR01 / White Fatalis ✗
Dysi
Greenhorn

Post by Dysi »

Killing the GMR Diablos as a little baby greenhorn with the help (translation: being carried by) hunters much stronger than I in MH1. Mostly because to my knowledge, that's not an easy quest even for them!

As well as hunting a Kirin at like HR 1 or 2. Unbelievable. Gone my whole life being indifferent to the stupid horse, but fighting him in the swamp, holding off the small monsters as time ticked by and we all ran out of whetstones...Impeccable. I feel like a kid again, playing my first ever MH game.
MH1: Muir - HR 7
she/her :)

Adam
Ranger

Post by Adam »

Farming event Lao to farm HRP to get to HR13 and with the benefit of making 2 of the Lao armour pieces in low rank due to some funky vegie elder trades available in the JP version.
MH1 - HR 20 | MHG - HR 30 | MH Dos - HR 200+ | MH Tri - HR 100+
MH3U - HR 70+ | MH 4U - HR 200+ | MH GU - HR 100+
MH World - HR 400+ | MH Rise - HR 850+

Return to “Tavern”