Favorite Monster Intro

Monster Hunter Rise is an action RPG that will transport players to the colorful Kamura Village, an all-new serene mountain locale that attracts visitors with its unique culture and innovative hunting technologies.
WillowCatkinsMaria
Greenhorn

Favorite Monster Intro

Post by WillowCatkinsMaria »

The intros in this game are quite nice, they show monster personalities, what yokai or eastern legend / western creature or legend they are supposed to be and a glimpse into their wayabouts in battle - what is your fav one?

Mine is Khezu’s, because it’s elucidation of the Noppera-bo there is super well done and colourful, and it’s head-turn is probably one of the best ways I’ve seen a Khezu be expressive.
Willow is the kitty cat ever she is babie dearest <3 <3 <3

Velvet in MHGU

Lotus in Sunbreak
Lutyrannus

Re: Favorite Monster Intro

Post by Lutyrannus »

The Khezu one is pretty damn good, yeah. I did like the Teostra one if I'm remembering it correctly.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Shincry
Greenhorn

Post by Shincry »

I'm gonna post it before Azel does it.

https://youtu.be/qF0_WeE35rw
PET THE POOGIE
MrsGarden
Greenhorn

Post by MrsGarden »

I REAAAAALLY can't get over how awesome the Metallic Raths intro are in this game. How the pair are King and Queen, humbling a Bazel and a Kusha Daora.
Also Seething Bazel intro is undervalued--
People say "It only kills 2 low-mid tier monsters" YEAHH???? IT KILLS BOTH OF THEM BY DOING NOTHING-- It flies over them for 3 secs and then hits the ground. And they are dead.
Wishiwashi enjoyer. Obsessed with Pokémon, FromSoft and Monster Hunter. Too young to have ever really use a forum
They/Them She/Her
arkenDuelcalion
Greenhorn

Post by arkenDuelcalion »

i'm a sucker for flaming espi's intro.... it's real neat

say what you will about rise / sunbreak and the portable team, but there's no denying that the in-game cutscenes got an insane upgrade coming from GU

Return to “Monster Hunter Rise / Sunbreak”