PSP/MH2DOS Connection Bonus using CHT file via Open PS2 Loader

Are you stuck? Don't know how to do something? Ask here!
Guito
Greenhorn

PSP/MH2DOS Connection Bonus using CHT file via Open PS2 Loader

Post by Guito »

Hello!
I'm having difficulties trying to use a CHT file through OPL, in another thread there was someone having difficulties in obtaining the "Memorial Stripes" Poogie costume that is available when starting a new game in MH2DOS and previously having MH1JP saves and MHG on the same Memory Card, as I also wanted this costume, I used the file in response to the topic and was successful, but whenever I try to use the files made available by BREAK ARTS to obtain the PSP connection bonuses I have problems when starting the game I'm always faced with an eternal black screen, I'd like to know if there's a way to solve this, or if my only remaining option is to find a PSP for sale somewhere in the shadows. :cry:
(This message was sent through a translator :v)
Kresna
Greenhorn

Re: PSP/MH2DOS Connection Bonus using CHT file via Open PS2 Loader

Post by Kresna »

Hello!

After testing the code on original hardware, I've made a change that should allow it to work.

You can download the new code here: https://break-arts.com/projects/mh2dos_psp/

Please clear your cache by refreshing the page using CTRL+F5 to ensure you don't download the old file from a local cache. Let me know if this works for you!
Guito
Greenhorn

Post by Guito »

Thank you very much!!! It worked perfectly, as soon as I started the game I realized that everything was ok because the game started as it should, when I finally managed to play I checked if everything was ok, and yes, everything is ok now, thank you very much!! :D

I would like to know if there is any way to thank you in any way, if there is any financial support directed to the project I would like to help
Kresna
Greenhorn

Post by Kresna »

Guito wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:33 am Thank you very much!!! It worked perfectly, as soon as I started the game I realized that everything was ok because the game started as it should, when I finally managed to play I checked if everything was ok, and yes, everything is ok now, thank you very much!! :D
Glad to hear it worked as it should!
Guito wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 12:33 am I would like to know if there is any way to thank you in any way, if there is any financial support directed to the project I would like to help
Thank you! If you'd like to support us financially, you can donate to our Ko-fi. Anything is appreciated, but not required, so don't feel pressured to!

Return to “Help & Support”