[MHF Forward.5] We Want YOU to Join the Forward.Fivers Today!

Anything related to the game can fit here.
legayacruise
Greenhorn

[MHF Forward.5] We Want YOU to Join the Forward.Fivers Today!

Post by legayacruise »

There ye are, Fiver!

Who are the Forward.Fivers you might ask? We are the first Erupe-run public server dedicated to playing and testing Forward.5, an old version of Monster Hunter Frontier that aired between Oct 17 2012 and Apr 16 2013! We have been established since September 2nd, 2023! :D

The Forward.Fivers take pride in taking on old yet altogether new challenges brought on from this old version, while soaking in all the rich history from the MMO's past!

We have dedicated guides and FAQ channels which are constantly built upon as a valuable source of information for this version!

The choice is yours whether you wish to carry over your progress or start anew! The Forward.Fivers welcome you! There are also no obligations! Saves will be provided upon request!

If you're a Raviente enthusiast, we hold Great Slayings at least once a week! A fine opportunity to engage with the siege as was intended!

Last but not least, find your way of playing the game and enjoy! We hope you decide to hunt with the Forward.Fivers! :D

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/dptGmF9xBd
Trailer: https://youtu.be/ml7xMKF5H0Q

My wife left me and took the kids for Forward.5
Lutyrannus

Re: [MHF Forward.5] We Want YOU to Join the Forward.Fivers Today!

Post by Lutyrannus »

I'm not too sure how Frontier works, but how translated is your client?

Also, I'm moving this to the MHFO forum page.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
legayacruise
Greenhorn

Re: [MHF Forward.5] We Want YOU to Join the Forward.Fivers Today!

Post by legayacruise »

Hey Luty,

At this point in time most if not all essential menus, most item and equipment names are fully translated. Dialogue is currently not translated as those involve translating separate files within the client.

A big chunk of the translations are carried over from the ZZ client's translations, but a handful of people and I are working on expanding upon those translations to cover previously untranslated portions (such as My Gallery information, etc.) while improving on the existing translations of items, etc. (such that they are in line with how they'd be named in mainline, or correcting any typos/naming conventions that we feel could've been done better).

This English patch is available for public use, regardless of what server you choose to play on! I understand that MezeLounge is also using the same patch for their classic Frontier server.

Hope that answers your questions!
My wife left me and took the kids for Forward.5

Return to “General”