[MEGATHREAD] Questions and Suggestions about the Great Monster Hunter PS2 Online Guide

Compilation of guides useful to use and/or interact with our supported projects.
Lutyrannus

[MEGATHREAD] Questions and Suggestions about the Great Monster Hunter PS2 Online Guide

Post by Lutyrannus »

Are you confused by anything in "The Great Monster Hunter PS2 Online Guide"? Are you having trouble figuring out how to connect to the private server? Feel free to ask your questions here! Remember - there are no stupid questions, but try to search the forums to see if it's already been answered first.
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
DonDada
Greenhorn

Re: [MEGATHREAD] Questions and Suggestions about the Great Monster Hunter PS2 Online Guide

Post by DonDada »

Is it possible to connect online whit android phone?
Im having truble setting up the connexion
Grender
Admin

Re: [MEGATHREAD] Questions and Suggestions about the Great Monster Hunter PS2 Online Guide

Post by Grender »

DonDada wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:28 pm Is it possible to connect online whit android phone?
Im having truble setting up the connexion
Unfortunately, as far as I know, no Android emulator has online support at this moment.
Server Admin & Developer — Want to support my work? https://ko-fi.com/grender

MH1: Aeryx, HR20 · MHG: N/A · MH2: Grender, HR10
Maritime
Greenhorn

Post by Maritime »

Do yall know what DNAS Error -611 means, and are VPNs blocked from connecting? I spent quite a while trying to connect to the server and couldn't get it to work.

I think it'd be easiest if you just read my PCSX2 forum post about my troubles and possible solution:
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-how-I-s ... -Error-611
Seki

Post by Seki »

Maritime wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:35 pm Do yall know what DNAS Error -611 means, and are VPNs blocked from connecting? I spent quite a while trying to connect to the server and couldn't get it to work.

I think it'd be easiest if you just read my PCSX2 forum post about my troubles and possible solution:
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-how-I-s ... -Error-611
-611 is an error you get when the DNS server can't be found. It's usually either the router or ISP that's blocking DNS redirects, which makes me wonder why you're getting this error, when you're using a VPN, since that's usually used to hide the DNS redirect form either the router, ISP or both.
Witherboy
Greenhorn

Post by Witherboy »

Hi,idk if this is still active or not but when i try to play mh 1 it says error 610 wich is idk what it is,but when i try to play mh G with the same network settings it works just fine
Seki

Post by Seki »

Witherboy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:29 am Hi,idk if this is still active or not but when i try to play mh 1 it says error 610 wich is idk what it is,but when i try to play mh G with the same network settings it works just fine
Error -610 is an SSL handshake error. Just try again and it should work.

Unless you're trying to play MH1us or MH1eu. Those are different games and use a different server structure that hasn't been figured out yet. Our servers only work with MH1j, MHG, MHGk and MH2. (j standing for the Japanese and k for the Korean release)

Return to “Guides”