Monster Hunter Frontier Classic!

Important announcements related to our project.
Dixdros
Greenhorn

Monster Hunter Frontier Classic!

Post by Dixdros »

Hello to all hunters out there!

First I want to thank you all for reading!
If you haven't watched the trailer yet, please watch it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLe7dE7ZVIE

MezeLounge Presents a new chapter for Frontier, namely a Classic Server. This server will go online on October 1st, 2023! Join our Discord to find out more about it or discuss it with the community! Discord: https://discord.gg/uE3rZMSbnZ Information about where you can get the client or how you can connect to it will be published at a later date, so be sure to check the MezeLounge Discord forum when it goes online! This server only contains content from Season 1-Forward 5. That means no G content, no Zenith content. No Hunting Road or freebies. no login boost or any boosts that could make you OP. Simply the classic Monster Hunter as we know it from HR 1-999 + SR 1-999.

The server will take you to by far the best time of Frontier where most players were online and loved the game. Almost all quests from back then are available and you can play through the game from start to finish + we have almost everything translated into English so you can understand the game

I can't say anything more about it because Frontier remains Frontier :) and the video covers everything that is unique about this version.

But I wanted to take this moment to say thank you to everyone who was involved in this version.

Wish, for fixing and deploying this version. Without him, FW5 wouldn't be what it is now, namely perfect!

Malckyor, Cruise, 2Tie for translating the version
Malckyor, Cruise, Suzaku for fixing the quests
Suzaku for fixing the client so that the client works at all
Coolnez for providing an old client
Jurther for making and taking the trouble to make a trailer
Also big praise to all the beta testers who saved me a lot of work. (Coolnez,Suzaku,Berry,Adam,Matahashi,Avatea,Sando,Cruise,Malckyor,Rune)

See you soon at the gates of Mezeporta!
Server Developer & Admin

MH1: Dixdros HR20 · MHG: Dixdros HR30 · MH2: Dixdros HR100 · MH Frontier: HR999 GR999 · MH Frontier Classic: HR131

legayacruise
Greenhorn

Re: Monster Hunter Frontier Classic!

Post by legayacruise »

WOOOOO

I'm happy to see a piece of history be revived too! I appreciate the opportunity!
Jurther
Greenhorn

Post by Jurther »

This is an amazing day for the MH community! It was amazing to take part of it!
Cubo
Greenhorn

Post by Cubo »

This is so awesome!! A classic Frontier is a wonderful idea and I'm excited to try it out

Return to “Announcements”