Saving your game?

Anything related to the game can fit here.
Lutyrannus

Saving your game?

Post by Lutyrannus »

So, I've heard about a little tradition in the town of Dundorma called "saving your game." I'm very interesting in the culture of Monster Hunter - so could any of you loremasters tell me more about this tradition?
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
Sando
Greenhorn

Re: Saving your game?

Post by Sando »

Unfortunately most people can't appreciate the lengths Capcom took to make this game as immersive as possible including such things as cultural traditions.
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

Sando wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:55 am Unfortunately most people can't appreciate the lengths Capcom took to make this game as immersive as possible including such things as cultural traditions.
Oh, that's a shame. It's great to see they put such an emphasis on immersion here. I wonder more about the culture of Jumbo and Dundorma - they just feel so dynamic. In fact the either day, an NPC told me all about something called the "circle button," which I think is really neat, because I have one of those on my controller! It's so nice to see they went as far as to name things that actually exist in the real world, all for the realism. Sometimes it feels like I'm really there...
Welcome to the world of Monster Hunter. Lunae ~ Loremaster. Blademaster. Grandmaster.
pepesito1
Ranger

Post by pepesito1 »

fans of inmersion when a diablos one shots them and they have a heart attack out of rage (it is very realistic and inmersive)
Mexican, eng/esp ok, 19 years old, huge xenoblade, ace attorney, half life and monster hunter nerd
In life there are hunters, and then there are monster hunters.
Lutyrannus

Post by Lutyrannus »

pepesito1 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:02 am fans of inmersion when a diablos one shots them and they have a heart attack out of rage (it is very realistic and inmersive)
I prefer outmersion, personally.

Return to “General”