Congas or Bullfango

Anything related to the game can fit here.
Malky
Greenhorn

Congas or Bullfango

Post by Malky »

Which makes you tear out your eyelashes and why? Personally I think those small pink dweebs can bodyslam off the nearest cliff.
Not gonna sugar coat it: Bomb Casing + Sap Plant + Screamer Sac
EraiMH
Greenhorn

Re: Congas or Bullfango

Post by EraiMH »

They are nothing compared to Vespoids.
I play Monster Hunter, I guess. Also Arknights.
AmyRoxwell
Ranger

Post by AmyRoxwell »

Malky wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:21 pm Which makes you tear out your eyelashes and why? Personally I think those small pink dweebs can bodyslam off the nearest cliff.
Congas cuz they just take hits like a champ and so ANNOYING I WANT TO CRUSH THEIR BONES
MH Dos Enjoyer (She/Her), trying to become a Master on all weapons,
Certified Member of the Navirou's Love Club
Exoskellet
Greenhorn

Post by Exoskellet »

Congas are powerfull and a menace if left unchecked but they are relativly slow and easy to spot
Bullfangos are not as much of a problem in term of damage but their knockback speed and great tracking make them much worse to me in 90% of the cases .
Risky(Glyph)
Greenhorn

Post by Risky(Glyph) »

The number of threads that boil down to everyone venting about their least favorite monster is so fitting for Monster Hunter X3

Personally, congas are the worse, between the two. They take significantly more effort to kill, I think they don't stagger as easily, and they have a wider variety of moves (including one that can disable your use of healing items). Also their charge attack tracks better and is (at least personally) harder to dodge BECAUSE it's slower.

I see your dichotomy and offer another:

Vespoids or Felyne/Melnyx?
Risky/Glyph/riskyglyph
28, she/they/he

Yamatori
Greenhorn

Post by Yamatori »

The small congas are extremely annoying. Especially for the people who are gunners and have to live up to the annoyance of the small farting monkeys.
Xika
Greenhorn

Post by Xika »

Congas are easily worse than bullfangos due to both their hitzone values. Both have a similar amount of hp but congas have 5 different hitzones with their head as the weak point (for example, congas have a shot hitzone value of 60 on only their head, but bullfangos have a shot hitzone value of 160 on their whole body) and their elemental hitzones are worse (congas are weakest to fire with a hitzone value of 25, but bullfangos are weak to thunder at a hitzone value of 100, and are fairly well affected by all other elements except dragon)

tldr: why do the monkeys have to take several dozen pellet shots AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Return to “General”